Monday, October 27, 2008

posted by Sara at

Life update

I slept for two hours this afternoon. I was on the couch, reading my book for COMP311 (Computer Organization and Design) when suddenly I felt all warm and fuzzy and tired and just had to shut my eyes for a few secs. I woke up two hours later freezing cold and in the worst mood ever. It took me about ten minutes to get up from the couch coz I felt so tired. I guess the past three days is taking it's toll on me, what with all the stress of getting the stupid assignment done.

I got my marks back for it. 10 out 15. I find it kinda unfair, since I really put alot of effort into it, and Rivera has crashed at uni so I had to find another programme to simulate my VHDL files. Phat sent me the programme he used, which helped alot =) I am not sure what mistakes are, but I am sure the programme runs fine. It must be the component diagram I drew up, since I kinda threw it together about 1 am last night and didn't have a look through it. Meh.

I must get a high mark in the exam. I must I must I must. I wont accept a B in this course, I want an A. I can achieve that, but I gotta put in hard work in the next day and a half studying for the exam. But I am just so freaking tired ._.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in your exams, & inshallah you'll end up getting an A, just dont slack off by the very end.

October 30, 2008 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Inshallah hunz ^_^

Gotta stay motivated, it's all in the mind lol =P

Read you had a maths exam recently, hope it went well =)

October 30, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home