Sunday, September 7, 2008

posted by Phat'Hi at

Gone Asian.





Anyone who knows me pretty well sure does have an idea of how much I love my own food and in this summer, unlike anyother time I enojyed experiencing Three different, new to me, far eastren resturants which happen to exist in three different countries.


Had I known how delicious this can get, I would've visit what I had of options in Doha frequently, sad enough and knowing how lazy I can get, It just never happend. I always had fantasies of trying certain things -thanks to anime-. Fortunatly, it all started when two of my friends while my recent visit to Jordan were with me, one of them was totally new to the country and the other is more used than me about it.





























WOX Chinese Restuarnat in Jordan:





WOX[best image I found]





The place was elegant and classy. Not so known as well for there are better Chinese resturants in Jordan, as says the web, but it was worth trying. No it was fantastic. We ordered some noodles and weird beef stew and mushroom soup. Now that didn't sound so chinese, but at least the noodles did and that what was my friend's order to us as he offered to order on our behalf. I enjoyed the service and it was not pocket-holing. I'd give it seven juciy points out of ten. This resturant is also known for its delievery and hence the best dinner for a date.




My Thai Snack(Amjad)


Thanks to my friend who introduced this to me, appeartnly this existed in Doha since forever, but I always thought of it as a massage center only and not a side resturant. People usually like Thai food the least out of other countries in the far east. The prices were very normal. I had two dishes when I first tried it: Squid Noodle Soup & Pad Se Eiw Chicken. Very tasty I must say.


I visited the best japanese resturant in lebanon, but I can't recall its name. I had 10 different kinds of sushis as I recall with the guys. I will update this post whenever I remember.

What I want to taste the most?

Ichiraku Ramen. With beef. Japanese dish.










Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Bil 3afeeyee!

*So Jealous -__-*

:-p

Ichiraku Ramen?? Isn't it JUST Ramen!? Ichiraku is the old mans name that owns the Ramen shop in Naruto :-p

When I first watched Naruto...I really really wanted to try Ramen. It's definitely one of the things on my food list :D

Itadakimaaaaaaaas!!!

October 18, 2008 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home