Saturday, August 30, 2008

posted by Phat'Hi at

The latest artwork of Sara... I'm speechless.
one of the best drawings she ever done. everything is perfect.. everything about her is amazing. 10/10 without a doubt.
The notion, the dress, the hair and the vibe you get of this picture.
The vampyric style, the blood and the background reminds of silent hill 4, the room.
You can't just love it and the name she picked is inspired by a love metal song by cradle of filth called Nymphatamine which is one of her favourites.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure wickedness!

I agree with everything you said also!

My favorite thing about the drawing is the wall. It's just done so well!

Nice!

G-chan

August 30, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the symmetry in the girl. Nice stuff.

I already told you what I think, just wanted to add the above :P

Good luck on your next one.

August 31, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hehe .. thanks you two =)

And thank you Phatty for posting it up ^_^

September 1, 2008 at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home