Tuesday, July 22, 2008

posted by Phat'Hi at

Same"beasts", Different country.



This post is dedicated to my asshole dearest friend, busy guy, O.Qtami.

I've been bored of doing all the work lately and so I called a day off to just sit and do some reading and a little bit gaming for I haven't played in such a long time and since its summer, I wanted to enjoy the gaming part as I truly miss it. I've been replaying Valkyrie profile one on PSP on the hard mode to collect all the characters and to finish it 100%, almost more than half of it. As well as a little bit of wii with brother, it feels good when he goes berserk whenever I win. After having a sweet plate of stuffed veins which happens to be my favorite plate of all I pick the phone and call my friend to see if we are going to jam out. Settled when, dressed up took a cab and went to the rendezvous place. At the end of the day, my friend offered to drop me home when I had the feeling that we will be so lost. At almost 1 am we left to drop me, I entered home at 3:10. (….) what happened in between is that we were in a magic dream with metal music going in a totally pitch black area up hills and down hills cursing each other and dying to find the home. We asked maybe 6-9 people, we saw the same accident thrice, we went through this roundabout maybe over eleven times hence it became the holy roundabout. A hellacious scene occurred in the middle of struggling for the glory road and after suspecting 5 buildings;

Phat: I smell hope…go this way.
O: I smell…SHIT ! but am going anyway.

Five minutes later we face a dead end.

Phat: ….
O: wow…I smell fucking dead ENDS ! KHOSH BTEEZY!
Phat: "suffocates of laughing".

At the end we pulled over and let a taxi go where I described the place, we followed it and returned home safely. And we literally felt like punching each other out of the whole knaves-wannabe we had to turn into and the new words we heard of them a good example would be something far worse than how I would make fun of Jordanians, something more like "El '3erbal Ma Ye9ga3" which I heard randomly and got my arm ripped off for that, moreover the lovely signs with names like "Bay6oor El 7ajamneh".


Random facts:

1-If you have a pickatu doll, do not stare at its ears for you will feel sick.
2-In Jordan, they either love you and be your best friends forever, or become your eternal arch enemy.
3-In Jordan, when you shower you never get dandruff whereas in Qatar you always do.
4-Metal Gear Solid Four, the game, would make you want to smoke so bad.
5-I enjoy doing BBQs while being half-naked.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD This is so funny.
I'm really scared to go there now.
Honestly though i hope you're having a blast.

Totally miss making fun you.

:p

G-chan

July 23, 2008 at 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL FUCK YOU!

July 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home