Friday, June 6, 2008

posted by Phat'Hi at

Moment of Truth.

No, I'm not opening my heart to you, apes.
I'm talking about a fucked up show called moment of truth, something to show you how humans can be pathetic and worthless.

Its a show where they bring random people and their families as observers, the person should answer every single question and if the answer was honest and the polygraph agrees its true they proceed and the person wins money. OHH its fun! No ?? Fucking piece of shit, NOT! its lame and stupid, but I gotta admit.. it made me laugh my lungs off the other day.. I watched the whole thing on TV... this episode in particular.





The look on her husband's face... PRICELESS!

but I gotta admit, I bet that felt like a knife getting shoved slowly up his ass.. and suddenly 10 more stabs fast.
its totally lame and gibberish in my opinion, the woman is fucked up and so is the stupid show.

The moral of this post is, yes.. you are a part of a messed up twisted society that doesn't know how to feed itself and the worst part... you are a part of it! you are an ape without having a choice!

This show also kinda made me feel relaxed for who I am and for my religion (Holy music in the background) "smirks".

....blah.

Goodnight, lovely monkeys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Enjoying the misery of other people, that's what this show is all about.

Poor husband ... felt so bad for him =(

June 6, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaa...so sad.
I can't believe ppl are actually willing to do this for like a few dollars. Not even worth it. Crazy show. I still find it hard to believe that it's even true. I feel as if it's all acting or something.

Yesterday's episode was messed up big time.

CRAZYYYY :S

Ghofran

June 7, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home