Wednesday, June 4, 2008

posted by Phat'Hi at

Enter Phat.man

Stellar:


When the earth's heart sighs,
Preparing for its usual slumber
And the horizon ignites…
With what the eye could not draw
When the bats spread their wings
And the hyenas screech with laughter
And the darkness embraces the sand
To become one with the human's soul

With the night time emotions start to breed
The Mountains share its agony through it's caves
The desert shares its yearning through its shards
The sea shares it's secrets through its waves
The sky shares its tales through the stars
To be with desolate Melachony
When humans cower infront of gory war
When lovers bow to steady seduction.

Buried at sea yet I still suffocate
Spoiling my agony.
Forborne by my own disease,
I lay there forgotten
Collapsed my body is,
I suffer with perfect harmony.
Dying more and more…
Little by little…
…alone

Looking up shivering
I smell the breeze of death
As I close my hopeless eyes
I feel a magical aura on my chest
I open up my eyes to find nothing
Except myself recalling a myth
A sudden whisper calls me
I turn and stumble toward the voice I kissed

Endlessly running into this forest
Deep shadows surround me I finally fall
Into a lake where I can see
The reflection of her standing tall…
I stare silently, shaking
While my skin melts of her beauty
I kneel down, praying to be one
With her, with her stellarity

And I think and wonder
Will my darkness be forever lengthening?
Will this misanthropic forlorn spirit rise
And reach the shiny stellar and in infusing
Turns the dead stone into embers
To both shine like a sun ... into the night

---

Yes, you bet your fucking ass I'm in.. and from now on, you won't be reading the so cute stories of Sara alone, but you will have a bitter taste too.

Phat, me, wrote this lovely poem which luckily won in a competition recently.
I dedicate it this post to thank Sara for supporting me and pushing me to contribute. Next to me she was and so I won.

Thank you. Apparently, you will be seeing me here more often. ;P

Lovely monkeys, enjoy yourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

*is having second thoughts*

Welcome Phat =P Hope you will be a valuable contributor to this blog

June 4, 2008 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be INTERESTING! :p

Ghofran

P.S. To PHAT: btw i know!

June 4, 2008 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=0
Baba and mama have their own blog together... AWESOME. <3
Much love to the posts so far. <3

June 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home