Sunday, March 30, 2008

posted by Sara at

Flying home!!


The past two weeks was just a blur of pandemonium that I do not wanna think about.

But the end of previous week was good.

And tomorrow is gonna be awesome =D I am travelling back to Oman for four weeks! Gonna be missing two weeks of uni but I don't really give a crap at the moment lol. I have two assignments due during this period and will complete them in the comfort of the big fat sofa in our living room ^_^

I'll be flying out at 2.15 pm, spend a night in Thailand with some shopping the next day till 6 pm when I board the plane to Oman. Haha am already so excited about seeing my family's faces. Gosh I miss their eyes, nose, ear, hair, teeth ... EVERYTHING!

I hope this trip back home will finally bring back some much needed balance to my mind and soul.


4 Comments:

Blogger Amjad said...

how lucky you are..

I'm soooo jealous! :P

March 30, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger NiGhTFaCe said...

That wasn't the right place to swerve your wings.


Welcome home :)

March 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you shed tears when you first say your family? =P

Well I hope you make the most of your trip back home, just don't have too much fun =D

April 1, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

amjad don't be a hater now =p

Nighty thank you ^_^

me! haha I didn't! I was instead amazed at how golden tanned my little sisters are. They've been spending alot of time at the beach. Am jelous!

April 4, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home