Sunday, March 2, 2008

posted by Sara at

It's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Here I go again. Every blog needs an intro.

Third attempt at being a blogster. I sincerly hope I'll last this time. I don't even remember what my other two blogs were called as it has been such a while since I even thought of attempting this again.

Hmm I do remember there being "conundrum" in the url of one blog...but that's all.

I've had an intresting two past years. So many thing have happened that have shook me to the core and really changed me as a person. Bittersweet really...don't wanna have to go through such situations again but at the same time, I'm glad I did.

My life before was a sort of reverie, I was there in body, but not there in mind. Kinda like The Matrix, but the other way around. A total loner. Inconsequential existence. All very depressing really.

After bring forcefully jolted back into reality, I kinda started seeing and feeling things in sharper focus. The colors of the tree were greener, the sound of birds outside the window was sweet, and the feel of a breeze on my face truley was wonderous. I know I sound really cheesy and cliche, but this is how I genuinely started feeling. Happiness and at peace with everything.

I mean really, what else is there to do but to hold your head up high and just march on to the beat of your own drums. And that's exactly what I am doing now =D

I started reading, writing and drawing again. Would write little snippets of thought on a random pad which resulted in them being either scrunched up and thrown away or just lost somewhere in the pandemonium that is my bedroom.

Thus, pestiferous is born. My own little contaminated part of the blogging world. It's oh-so-contagious.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger NiGhTFaCe said...

Third time?! Let me ask a question, what do you want from blogging?!

March 4, 2008 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger نورجان said...

Grr, I wanted to be the first to comment here.

Welcome m'dear! I read your posts till now, I needed a dictionary, which is great because this means I'm learning new vocabulary. *Pats head ^_^*

And don't mind nightface, he doesn't like blogging, but can't seem to leave it. So this is his way of letting his frustrations out.

March 4, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

nightface: well as I said from the post I want a place where I can just vent the thoughts I got about different topics.

um khalid: Lol! =D Well that's pretty cool about you needing a dictionary I guess =P And yeah Nighty sure is a bit of a paradox =P

March 4, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger NiGhTFaCe said...

Um Khalid, go ahead you can be the first, my post will be deleted! :S

You can't tell if I like it or not, my question was to clear her thing of blogging!


We make a big deal of blogging, just post whenever you feel like it, as simple as that!

March 5, 2008 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ok I will! And I'll try to keep up with it this time =\

March 5, 2008 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh...

and I forgot to add...

Meanie Head =P

March 5, 2008 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Amjad said...

welcome back to blogging :)

March 5, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

Pretty interesting. Should be a regular reader :)

March 7, 2008 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for the welcomes guys =)

March 7, 2008 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Castelluca said...

kinda late lol, welcome to the blogging world! hope you have fun venting it all out in here. :D

nothing too depressing though, we already get our share of that in our own lives xD

March 13, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Lol...I'll try to keep a positive attitude Nella =P

March 13, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home