Wednesday, June 11, 2008

posted by Phat'Hi at

Traditions ?


Beauty of the Beast by ~Bitter-Symphony


Hey, I'm stuttering out of pain in my belly and I vomited thrice already.

Today, I was feeling so happy and glad until I had this lovely talk with my own mother about traditions in most of the important aspects in life including marriage & religion.
I was utterly shocked of how much of a strict old minded she thinks like, its like she's a typical 60 years old grandmother of this tribe that makes its youngsters bring coconuts and play [Fata7y ya wa warada]1 around it. Maybe this is why arabs are stupid, when I thought about it. it made me pissed how much of traditions they hold in order to disform their personality and some religion rules that would be encountered by origins of each country's tradition and replaced by it.
like now, Abayya in with gulfans is a tradition more than a religion trait. same goes with many things, anyhow I felt like everything is missing the core part.. the real one.. even traditions is racist sometimes, its not culture, its like a blind civilization. Maybe this is why Muslims of arab nations are disunited. Anyway, I thought about it all.. made me pissed because of some stuff I might impact in the future.. kind of scared as well, grinding my teeth for a whole three hours wasn't fun indeed.
The worst part of the day: I go to a place where I don't feel like going, dragged by friends.
and I came back pissed & tired, basically not feeling ok.. thought I'd hold myself and not make anyone mad at me, didn't work..made someone close to my heart sad while me trying not to make that person sad.. and the first line of the post happened and I don't know what to do .. I just did not wish to to hear what I did today..
and now,maybe staying away for a bit would make that person feel better even though I already miss that person.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

oh well ... cest la vie

June 11, 2008 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger . said...

Tradition has killed the Arabian cats' curiosities !

July 2, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home