Tuesday, June 10, 2008

posted by Sara at

20 and a half hour day and Metal Mantra


I am so tired. Woke up at 4 am and it's 12.30 am now. Had a 20 and a half hour day. Am quite suprised I haven't seen talking bunnies yet, although a funny thing happened today while I was having lunch with G. I SWEAR I heared someone say Salam to her and she said Salam back. So I turn my head to look who it is, see no one, ask her about it, and she tells me that no one spoke to her but me ... -_-

Handed in two assignments today. An application for a cake shop database and a pattern searcher. I worked so hard on the application to get it working perfectly since the lecturer informed us that she will spend seven minutes testing it. In the end she spent less than two mins going through it -_-. That was so frustrating! I seriously wanna sell the application, it breaks my heart for it to lie in my computer totally useless after all the blood and sweat i put into it =(

The pattern searcher was a disaster lol. Me and an assignment partner split the workload between us. I finished my part and it was working perfeclty. Unfortunatly, my partner's part of the assignment wasn't working so well. So we spent about 7 and a half hours working on fixing it. 7amdullah we managed to. My fingers hurt from all the typing I have been doing today ... I honestly think I typed tens of thousand of lines of codes while fixing the programmes xD

All the while I was working on the pattern searcher Tom kept coming over to me and asking me to give him ideas on the Unreal Tournament map he is building ....

*cries*

Oh I was so jelous! He and G got to create Unreal Tournament Characters (G's one is Rock Lee from Naruto, and Tom's is Ant man ... just Ant man lol) and also their own Unreal Tournament map. Why can't I do something awesome like that =( I gave Tom alot of ideas that he kept incorperating into his map and by the time I left uni at 10.45 pm it was look pretty darn neat! I think he's still there working on it (Tom is a perfectionist)

I drew something new in the past couple of days. I just got this image of a guy sitting and listening to music like Tool's and experiencing spirtuality through it, like a mantra. Hence I deemed it Metal Mantra. I adore this piece. I believe it is my favourite. I'll print it out sometime after I am done with exams and hang it somewhere for me to admire.

Right then ... it's 12.50 am and I am gonna log onto WoW now for a bit coz I have been looking forward to playing ALL DAY! =P

Night night! *waves*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home