Monday, November 24, 2008

posted by Sara at

Camping trip




I just know I should have slept a bit earlier ._.

I slept at 1 am and just woke up (7.20 am) to the voice of my Baba telling me to get ready. I was supposed to be up by 7 am, but I kinda rolled over and went back to sleep again in my comfertable Queen bed.

I feel so groggy and snappy and my voice is all husky and manly. I need my 8 hours of sleep or else I am not a happy camper. Not a good start to a camping trip I have been looking forward to for the past week xD

We're going to an area called Seefa, which is about an hour's drive away from the capital Muscat, and camp for two nights. It's gonna be the first camping trip for my 6 year old sister and 5 year old brother, so they are pretty darn excited. I can't believe my brother is already up at this hour of the morning. It would take a nucleur bomb to wake him up during normal school days at such an hour =/ He's already downstairs, all dressed eating his Bee'9 (Egg).

I haven't been camping in three long years! We're gonna do a bit of fishing as well as snorkelling. I hope the beach we will camp on will have some caves to explore.

Packed lots of warm clothes, since the nights are here are pretty chilly, as well as a huge can of mosquito repellant as it is the season for them at the moment.

Ok I better go take a shower and wake myself up a bit. Can't risk the danger of hearing Baba yelling my name up the stairs since that would mean I am late and will be in for a lecture on punctuality.

Back in 2 nights, if I dont get eaten by a shark or stung to death by a jelly fish =D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home