Sunday, November 16, 2008

posted by Sara at

Home




I am back home =)

It's been three hours now. My whole family (except for one sister) came to pick me up from the airport. I was pleasantly suprised as each kept popping up from the background (they wandered away to the food court coz I was kinda late walking out due to luggage being late as usual). Biggest surprise is seeing my sister in a cast xD She broke her foot poor thing. And my little brother just had to do a powerslide on the floor when running up to me to give me a hug, grabbing ost of the attention.

Got loads of pressies for everyone from Thailand, it felt good making them all happy. I remember, when I was young, being estatic when my Mom or Dad got me something from their travels around the globe. That hasn't changed much lol.

Just took a lovely shower, and now am sitting on my bed in my lovely bedroom facing my black Sakura Tree. Time to sleep. Night night ^_^

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al7amdillah 3ala el salama. I bet you'll have the time of your life :)

November 17, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

inta weeeeeeeein xD I havent heared from you for ages now D=

Thanks dude =)

November 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Phat'Hi said...

Have a pleasant summer break ! =)

November 18, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home