Wednesday, October 29, 2008

posted by Sara at

Blog update


Wohoo added a mini slideshow of my drawings (tis on the right at the moment). Am not really feeling the location but it will do for now. Come to think of it, am not feeling the layout at all. As soon as am done with exams I shall make oh so pretty. I also tried adding a Twitter widget. Actually, I did add it, but it looked so wrong and out of place, I decided to comment it out and fix it later. It's pretty cool going through the template and editing it, as I've always wanted to learn html and CSS and all those other web languages, but never did. Totally gonna be one of my summer projects =P

COMP325 exam tomorrow. I really dont feel like studying for it, coz I already had one major exam today, and my exam positivity mood has been drained by it ._. I know I am procrastinating brain, leave me alone xD

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home