Monday, April 6, 2009

posted by Sara at

Guitar Tree Revamp

I am starting out a new project of revamping all my old artwork. I love the old stuff and will not discard them ever, since they were what made me realize I can actually draw pretty good lol. But I wanna patch them up, make them look better. First in line was Guitar Tree, which I drew about a year ago. The first image is the original piece, and the second is the revamped one.





I dunno how it is with other people, but when I listen to music, like really really really good music, it kinda sends me into a trance. Whatever I am doing I will stop, and I will close my eyes and just listen. I would see images, like mountains or streams, or even colors depending on the tone and lyrics of the music/song. That's why I decided to add lots of color to this piece, since it conveys my feelings towards music.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amarant said...

ibdaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 mashallah!

love them both! =D

April 7, 2009 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZZING!!!

October 9, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home