Saturday, March 28, 2009

posted by Sara at

Dying moth

I took these two shots about two weeks ago, but downloaded them into my Lappie today. Both are of a large moth I found outside my studio. It's wings were completely torn, and the poor thing kept trying to fly to no avail. I really like moths, espically the freakily beautiful patterns in their wings. I was really heartbroken to see this one in such a bad state lol. I wanted to bring it in with me and take care of it until it becomes better, but then realized how crazy that thought is. So I sat outside watching it for a while, grabbed Alpha K and took the two shots, then walked in and left it out there. Guess it's up in moth heaven now ... =(

Torn wings


Defeated

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous lak47 said...

R.I.P poor moth :(

March 30, 2009 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

=(

March 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Shudders*

R.I.P

April 8, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home