Thursday, March 12, 2009

posted by Sara at

=(

Dagon has passed away lol.

I have to admit, I am extremely sad at the moment. I know some people will find it weird, but I really get attached to the stuff I love (which is a kind of curse I guess) and as shown in my last post I really love my pets. My sister took good care of him, but I guess something went wrong. She is pretty sad as well lol (she's like me)

Poor Dagon ... he was a beautiful Black Moor. I was hoping he will grow big, healthy and strong.

RIP

Here's a pic of him when I first got him. He grew quite a bit since then, and his dark gold tail and fins became so long and beautiful! I loved watching his tail and fins flow in the water as he swam in the tank.

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog, i likes.

Man, you seem like a proper pet lover as well! :D

RIP poor fishy.

March 20, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home