Monday, March 9, 2009

posted by Sara at

Pets ... =(

I miss my pets lol. Like really really reaaaaaaaaally miss them.

I miss watching the Goldfishes at night while I sit in my room on the laptop or reading a book. I would look up and stare at the tank, watching Dagon and the rest of the gang swim around. There's something really relaxing about just watching them swim around.

Photobucket

I miss coming home from work and checking on Kami the tortoise, who currently lives in a big tub, filled with sand and plants and even a little cave for her to sleep in, out on the balcony due to her still being a baby and cats my attack her and stuff. I can look out unto the blacony from bedroom's window, and see her tub. Watching her eat her Prickly Pear Cactus or Aloe Vera was adorable as well =P

Kami noming

I miss feeding the Oscars and Snake Eels. Damn they were amazing to watch at feeding time. The know when feeding time is because I knock on the glass a few times before opening the of their tank. They would get so incredibly excited, coming to the top of the tank and almost jumping out of the water. When I feed them meat or chicken, I would drop the food piece by piece and watch how fast they attack their food. It really is awesome to watch lol. I espically miss Charlie the Albino Oscar. She was the bravest out of them all, always swiming curiosly up to my hand to investigate lol.

DSC01115

I miss the baby turtles, Sasha and Speedy. I espically miss Sasha, she is such a spoilt little princess! She always walks up to your hand when you put it in the tank, and she let us pet her head gently as she sat still. She would also follow me around when I put her on my bedroom's floor in order for her to get some exercise, crawling onto my foot or just staring up at me with that funny crooked look lol.

Hmm?

I miss the puppies =( I only got to see them a couple of times before I came to NZ, but oh do I miss them xD They would get so excited when they see us approach them and it brought joy to my heart to see them in that way. I bought so many treats and toys for them before I came to NZ.

Bella

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Mean ol' NZ for taking you away from your lovely pets...

*bash bash*

March 10, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home