Saturday, February 28, 2009

posted by Sara at

Gods of Wind

Haven't updated for a while coz I've been out and about ALOT! Am back in New Zealand =) Been three days since i got back and tomorrow is the first day of uni and to be honest I am kinda worried about the coming year since I am going to be doing honours. Inshallah 5air.

I generally feel pretty darn tired at the moment, just a random thought.

Anyways, here's something I drew called Gods of Wind. Took me about 5 hours. I like reading about Mythologies and folk tales of different cultures, thusly this drawing has been inspired by a mythological Japanese God.

Click on Image for larger

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I loves it!

Commented in your DA =D

Welcome back!!

March 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Amarant said...

it was soooooooo worth those 5 hrs!!

great job Sara, missed your drawing, glad to know that ur photography hobby didnt affect ur drawings ;)

March 1, 2009 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

thanks guys =)

March 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home