Saturday, February 7, 2009

posted by Sara at

Aphotic Melancholy

Click for larger.

Aphotic Melancholy

I light a candle
So warm it is on my fingertips ..!

It's radiant glow
lighting another candle in my heart...

A flicker of hope
I raise my hand high, ablaze with brightness ...

To finally see
to finally be free from the gloom ...

From the inky
murkiness I have waded through for so long...

From the silent
solitude I have digged through for so long...

Radiant brightness
is what I crave, is what I thrist for ..!

Higher and higher
I lift my light, piercing it into the darkness...

But my warm glow
my flicker of sanity and hope
in the aphotic darkness of my melancholy ...

does not burn bright
does not burn bright
does not burn bright ...


Aphotic Melancholy 2

Forever wandering
Forever grieving
Forever waiting
Forever stranded

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Phat'Hi said...

fuckinglicous !

February 7, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

cheerio!!

February 7, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home