Wednesday, March 4, 2009

posted by Sara at

The Thomas Oliver Band



These guys were playing at uni today during the afternoon, and I must say I really really enjoyed their music. Very Indie and unique, a bit of Country and a bit of Rock thrown in from song to song, but mostly Indie. The sounded so good live! The Drummer dude came up to me and G's table and asked her if she got any good vids of the band, but unfortunatly G's phone (she used that to record them) is crap so she didnt lol.

The Thomas Oliver Band's MySpace.

AND WE HAD MR.WHIPPY ICECREAM! One of the NZ radio stations, ZM FM, brought a Mr.Whippy van to uni today and were giving out free icecream. I haven't had a softie since I was in Aussie 5 bloody years ago! I think this was one of the high points of O-Week for me. No, I don't think ... I know it is the highest point of O-Week for me.

I printed out Gods of Wind and lamenated it and oh it looked good! But G guilted me into giving it to her by going "oh can I have it" in this voice I just couldn't say no to, so yeah, she has it now =/

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Heeey!! You blogged about this so fast xD I dedicated this song for you on ES thinking you didn't even know it yet -____- you totally ruined the surprise =P

I think this is the song you missed. It nice right!!

I uploaded the vid of the first song...check out my blog!

You and MR. Whippy! Seriously =P
But it was a nice Ice-cream wasn't it xD

I make voice that you can't say no to?! Now that I gotta hear xD Yeah I totally have the pic...want to put it on my wall bes I need to get some blue tack first!

Thanx :*

March 4, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home