Wednesday, March 18, 2009

posted by Sara at

Muto + Life



I first watched this about a year ago. Came across again today and was rivited once again. The dedication put into making this is inspiring. I love it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the third week of uni and I am already swamped, literally swamped with assignments. For the first time in my life I actually fear I wont get anything done in time, even though deadlines are months away. However, thanks to the nagging of my stupid best friend (*imaginary hugs*) I am not as scared or worried anymore. Batwakal 3ala Allah (hmm .. something like I'll put my faith in God) and do my best =)

Project Specification Due Friday

Placement Report Second Draft due Monday

Evolution of Science in the internet Era essay due Sunday

Chapter 2 of web dragons answers due Sunday

Another 10 chapters left to read in the (Using Z specification language) book

Writing up Test cases for the Flipstick programme due Monday



Fourth year is not gonna be a walk in the park ofcourse ... but ... *gulps* ._.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home