Saturday, March 21, 2009

posted by Sara at

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Oh joy of joys ^_^

Today, while walking through a department store, me and my friend passed by the section with all the Easter Chocos. Rows upon rows of Choco eggs and bunnies. I suddenly realized I always wanted to buy one of these but never did. I voiced this thought to my friend and wondered why. We decided to take a looksie at all the choco available.

So I walk about, taking a look, pointing a couple of cute bunny ones to my friend, when I literally stopped in my tracks and stared at a blue box infront of me.

Cadbury Mini Eggs.



CADBURY MINI EGGS!





THE BLOODY CHOCOLATE I LOVED WHEN I WAS IN ENGLAND!

No mini egg choco witha candy shell tastes as good as this one, the rest are all crap.

I have been searching for it everywhere, but have not come across it in any other country, not even NZ. I came across it once in Aussie in a store selling British stuff, like those double decker red buses (also came across Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps <3 But omg was it expensive! 15 dollars for a pack of choco and crisps xD)



I ran over to the box and grabbed it. It included a huge Cadbury Easter Egg in it as well, but I didnt give a damn about that, my beloved Mini Eggs were in there in a packet of their own xD

Oh they are so yummy! Candy outside shell, that crunches so deleciously as you bite the egg in half. Then you taste the delecious thick block of cadbury milk chocolate in the centre of the egg. Heaven!

Am munching on one now.

Happy day ... OH HAPPY DAY!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Muggle said...

LOL, I JUST had the last piece of my Mini Eggs :P!
I only tried them a short while ago when I was shopping and was hungry and saw them, and it turns out they're really good!
Aw, do let me know if you want any XD.

March 21, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Omg Muggle, I will love you forever if you got me some xD I swear this is my fav choco ever lol. I hate how I cant find it anywhere easily =( Looks like as soon as Easter is over here the Mini Eggs will disapear again *sniff*

March 21, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I want!!!

Haha...all that for Cadbury Mini Eggs xD *cute*

Share 3ad -_______-

=P

March 21, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

i already ate it all lol

March 22, 2009 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

you cow =(

=P

March 22, 2009 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

*mooes*

March 22, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger ArwaB said...

I've never had one although they're almost everywhere i go. I'll go get some later xD

March 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

another reason to hate you UK people lol

March 22, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

ooh btw PIXIE let me know if you likes it =)

March 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Muggle said...

LOL sure Sara :P! Just let me know the next time you go to Oman so I can get you some ;).

March 22, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Upside Down said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 23, 2009 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

*tackles Muggle* you are the sweetest angel ever thank you =D

March 23, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger ArwaB said...

I had soooome :D, they smell soo nice xD

March 26, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home