Friday, April 3, 2009

posted by Sara at

Hack/Slash

Spent the better part of my day today drawing out a poster of one my fav comics: Hack/Slash. I really wanted a poster of the comic to stick to my room's wall and decided to create my own one lol.

Click on images for larger to see more detail and stuff.

Here's the 10 minute-ish sketch that I scanned into photoshop




Here's my take on Cassie Hack




Here's my take on Vlad




And here's the final poster




Am still pretty bad at drawing the background ._. Really need to improve on that. But am really happy and proud with the end product =D

Can't wait to print it and hang it up yay!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

*_*

I can't believe this!! This poster is ABSOLUTELY great! Cassie looks really good...love her outfit =P

Vlad, looks like how he's supposed to look!

Great Job! I love it, and I want a print b3d...will pay!!

=D

April 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hehe thank you G. Will make two copies soon inshallah ^_^

April 3, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home