Tuesday, December 23, 2008

posted by Sara at

Lip biting



I seems to have a little habit of biting my lips uncounciously. I always have bite marks on my lower lips, and they are espically promeninet when I wake up in the morning. A bit of lip balm and the bite marks are smoothed away.

I kinda really noticed the bite marks today morning.

“Hmmm … “ my brain thought “why do I bite my lips a9lan (in the first place) ?”

So I apply a bit of lip balm, marks are smoothed away. I drive into work (40 minutes coz of traffic), go to the toilet to freshen up and notice the bite marks back again. Walked to my desk, googled (biting lips) and got some gory- licious pictures as result.

Lip biting is mostly harmless, but with some people it’s a disorder resulting in self inflicted injury (kinda like how nail biting is mostly harmless, but when hardcore it’s totally not). They pretty much bite and scratch away at their lips until they bleed.

My lip biting is definatly not hardcore, and I moslty seem to do it when I am deep in thought or really annoyed.

The thing is, I NEVER notice when I do the actual lip biting. The marks are just there. Kinkay!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home