Sunday, December 21, 2008

posted by Sara at

Dagon



Dagon is my new Black Moor fish ^_^

I got him yesterday, and I am determined that he lives for a long time, and not die like poor Mr.Fish (my previous pet goldfish). Come to think of it, I hope he isn't sucidal like Mr.Fish either ...

I saw Dagon yesterday in the petshop and instantly fell inlove with him.

He's so beautiful! Black and dark gold velvet like scales, and a mean face that looks like a dragon. My gothic fish lol. If taken care of well he can grow up to 10 inches! Just imagine how beautiful he will look with his long flowy tail and fins (He's currently about three inches). Hence the reason why I chose the name Dagon, he's a little fish god =P

I'm gonna get a bigger aquarium next week and place it in my bedroom. Dagon currently resides next to my Buddha lamp on my letter table. I've been waiting for our large aquarium to be installed in our hallway downstairs for over a year now, but to no avail. Hence, I will install one myself in my bedroom since I got plenty of space for a large one.

Dagon will have new friends soon, I've been reading up on fishes that he can live with and I think I will go with a white Veiltail as well as a red one. I want Veiltails that look just like the pretty ones in the 1940 Disney's Fantasia. How awesome would it be if my fishes could dance like them as well! I wish I could teach them to, but alas, if I was able to then the expression "Memory of a goldfish" would not exist =(

------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

=O

Omg you can actually teach goldfish tricks!

Check this out http://www.fish-school.com/

I must admit I am incredibly surprised

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home