Tuesday, January 27, 2009

posted by Phat'Hi at

Gadget Mastery

Three days of nothing, but crack jokes, continuous online/non gaming, walking with no destination, eating like a pig, watching movies, solving puzzles and farting on each other. That's the life me and my stupid best friend have, I really needed something like since I longed for it thanks to being chocked by I'm-not-letting-you-go electrotype Unipenis multiple non stop attack.

ok ... a random pic of why I love my own cave 'room'. You should conclude why by looking at it:


MWAHAHAH!

Wired Spider web! This is only like ... a corner of my room, I LOVE YOU! MY EVERYTHING.

Yes... you are smart, I'm multi-tasking. No, Infact I'm RULING Every Milli-Ampere Transferred Within These Wires to give me.. no. thing. but. pleasure.



On a side note, I got a box filled with useless stuff like a mouse pad, time watch, files etc. But I found something that is also useless to many, but amazingly beautiful. Like a pure bloodstone.

This:





...........

I know what you are thinking.. its a pen.... wow shiny pen....


take a better look at this



"FF victory song appears"

Its a PEN! that holds a 4GB Flash Memory in it! NOW you will save space in your pocket, instead of putting the flash drive that is 4 cm's long! You will just have to take care of the pen and probably the irritating feeling when you sit on and press on extra space in your pocket!
(pen+flash memory) = robotic geeky sex.
THIS INVENTION IS FUCKING GENIUS!!!



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Man .. I want a pen like that ._.

January 27, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home