Saturday, January 17, 2009

posted by Phat'Hi at

Vacaton, you fucking bet!!!!


MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!!!

YES! I finished, and guess what I'm going to get it all ! soft and clean, I'm so frantic that I can eat a cow now. Its such a relief to have such a fuckin' feast after so long and get back to a game I left for almost 4 monthes. HELLYEAH! going to upgrade my guitars, psp and ps3 and let the gaming begin. Must finish silent hill 5, hope I see pyramid head otherwise it would be stupid.

blogs I discovered:

http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/

It basically is a stupid, random guy insulting random animal pics in a funny way, you oughtta visit it.

Demo:

http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/2009/01/clich-capybaras.html

Another blog:

http://failblog.com

.....just FAILS after FAILS

video from there:

This might be awwwish to you beautiful readers, but it made me tear like hell. I personally repeated it for ten times!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I LOVE fail.com

January 17, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look in the mirror,
you will see him
o.o

ahahaha why is it so fun being lame

that be tantalizing pic phat
ana areed

and lol! you have an action figure :D
who is it?

does that kawaii clock have those twin bells?
its the only clock that can wake me but it leaves my heart racing from shock xD

January 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy the holidays ^^

January 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Phat'Hi said...

[b]@Sara[/b] glad you like! 'throws a pan cake at her' thank you fail.


[b]@Lilly[/b] o.o! sadly its only a clock made with a can hohoho! geeky I know. the action figure is a shaman from the game WoW a friend brought to me. Heh, AND NO! NO ONE GETS A BITE OF MY FOOD 'slaps lilly's hand'. MINE!

Thanks for passing

January 21, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home